So yeah, kijaki isn't very nice.

So yeah, kijaki isn't very nice.

Comments

  1. Lol, no he's not. He's not too Enlightened. Probably sore that he is the lone player in his area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well with an attitude like that towards free AP he can stay a lone player I'll leave Big Timber blue - starve him out

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was friendly enough in person when I met him on the 3rd, but once I was safely back in Bozeman the tough-guy talk started up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be in Big Timber on Friday, think I'll blow up all his portals then just put up one resonator each, make him waste his

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should check out Big Timber, this should annoy him to no end

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question: Is there a shield/mod that prevents a portal from decaying?