Stopped by the Bozeman Canyon on my way back from Billings.


Stopped by the Bozeman Canyon on my way back from Billings.  Decided to burn up one of the keys that Spharkii gave me.  We are kinda running a local mini OP which we dubbed "Green Nuisance".  This will require the local smurfs to either drive east into the Bozeman Canyon, find a legal spot to turn around on, then head back west to attack the anchor; or take a one hour round trip to Three Forks to attack my town.  

Special thanks to Devon Woods for supplying me the keys to West Yellowstone.  

If anyone wants to participate and commutes to West Yellowstone, please let me know.  I will provide bulk keys to both Three Forks and Bozeman Canyon.

Robert Potter , can you please send Devon an invite?  Thx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question: Is there a shield/mod that prevents a portal from decaying?