Launching a full assault on Bozeman tomorrow. Who wants to join in?

Comments

  1. I will be on Main around noon. Gonna take out every field, link, and resonator I can get my hands on. If someone wants to place all the resonators to active the portals, let me know. I can just come in afterwards to upgrade. Or we can work as a team and start on different sides of the city. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer - I have one week of employment left and this one is with the corporate IT guy. :(  Good luck, have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can attack at noon.  Got any key targets to go for?
    I'm still just level 2, won't be too much help against a strong target, but every bit helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Portal at Mendenhall & Willson seems to be a pretty key one.  Awfully strong, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got some resonators, but just level one

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem what level you are or what gear you have. I will soften all the targets for you and you will build/link. Frank Dougher

    ReplyDelete
  7. At the west end of downtown, the Courthouse & Pioneer Museum are getting pretty weak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hitting up campus first. I should be downtown on about an hour.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question: Is there a shield/mod that prevents a portal from decaying?