Well fellow toads, I hope everyone had a nice four-day weekend.

Well fellow toads, I hope everyone had a nice four-day weekend.  I myself just got back from Missoula (I got to spend the last eight days working).  As our BBQs are going out and the last of our fireworks are being lit off by our kids, I would like to get everyone to kinda regroup and start planning our next offensive.  I've noted some high activities.  Most notably Jackson Cyr who has been zig-zagging the state setting up massive control fields.  Also Pam Kennedy who holds a strategic position in western/central Montana linking up to the western side and maintaining links for Jackson.  

As massive as these fields are, I feel we can bolster our efforts and expand by utilizing the expertise of players outside of the "hot-zones".  We got people like CJ Wilder  controlling massive portions of Anaconda  

Ultimately, I would love to see fields covering the whole state.  We need to look at establishing portal key drop-offs that are easily accessible to the guys that hold turf for the Enlightened.  

Jackson Cyr seems to be one of the folks that travels as much as me.  I myself cover Spokane WA through Billings, up to Great Falls, and down to SLC Utah and I am more than happy to move keys.

I would love to set up an open dialog on places to trade keys and strategizing on future links.

Comments

  1. I have link amps that I got from the codes released. I would gladly donate to the cause. However, my work is putting me all over the west and not home! I was only back for a day two weeks ago! I'm supposed to be heading home for two days on Tuesday, fat chance. I took a roaming position with the airline thinking it would be a great oppourtunity, finding out they never put me back home. I'm really regretting this, hotels get old even if they're nice enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth Davidson  is also responsible for enabling and maintaining Jackson Cyr links.  We both work together here in Helena; neither of us could manage it without the other.  

    I am also working with an Enlightened group across the US and they are looking for strategic portals in Montana to link to.  We need to come together and create these portals as well as portals to cover Montana.  Not sure we will make this first operation, but we can definitely prepare by choosing our portals, getting keys distributed, and when the time comes, clearing the paths, and creating the massive fields to link in with the rest of the US and turn it green.  We are such a big State that it will take all of the Enlightened to be involved. 

    I have realized that making fields is a downfall of mine and it is time to get more practice and more strategic about it.  But for those that are good at it, please think big here and lets layout the ground work to cover Montana.  L8 portals with four Link Amps can go over 1900 km, but we should plan on L6 portals with two Link Amps.  Try to avoid hotspots such as Billings, Bozeman, Helena, Butte, Great Falls, and Missoula with the links as it will be too difficult to punch through them, but the fields need to cover them.  Once we have decided on the portals and laid out the links, we need to let others know and get commitment to complete what needs to happen, where it needs to happen, and when it needs to happen.  Due to our powerful resistance in Montana, we will have a short window of opportunity.  But I know we can do this.

    Please let me know via Hangouts what your recommendations are and where you are based.

    Shane Helbing Salt Lake is a hub for key trades in all this.  You could be very strategic in linking Montana to the rest of the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will talk with Chris and see how he did his map and the Google spreadsheet so we can set something up like it.  I know that we have a Montana Ingress group, but we need a Montana Enlightened group to bring everyone together on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! What are the far points? Malta? Sydney? Yak Valley? Salmon ID? Ashton ID?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question: Is there a shield/mod that prevents a portal from decaying?