Anyone free?

Comments

  1. Bozeman. Locien and zarkuu are hitting Davis Street hard. And Belgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep in mind I'm not hugely familiar with this town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't have anywhere specific. I am just in town eating dinner. Most of main street is already green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The children's museum on Wilson is almost decayed. Slap some 8s on it and ill add to it. The Eagle on main is an anchor for a field.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already took the Children's Museum ill try and find an eagle

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. I just took over the eagle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still staring at it. Eating dinner there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well crap I had to leave. Lol. I'll catch you guys soon with a little more organization

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question: Is there a shield/mod that prevents a portal from decaying?