Wagga & I are planning to meet up at the MSU library tonight at 11pm in an attempt to knock the smurfs around a bit.

Wagga & I are planning to meet up at the MSU library tonight at 11pm in an attempt to knock the smurfs around a bit. If anyone wants to join us you are more than welcome. 

If you are unable to join us but might be able to arrange a supply drop with one of us please let us know. Sounds like bursters are in very short supply and would be greatly appreciated. I can use L3 & L4 bursters and I think Wagga is around an L7 or L8 so probably bursters L6 & up would help him.

Comments

  1. I will be at work then. Wish I could make that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did your guys' raid go? I snagged a portal in Missoula. I locked up my truck brakes when I saw it on my scanner. Luckily I wasn't pulling any trailers. The portal was on its last legs. Only took 2 L5 bursters to knock out all eight resonators. 60k more AP to go before I hit L7

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it went well last night. Thanks to Colt & Jackson I was able to ammas around 35k of AP. After Colt split, Jackson and I made a run at the Bob Cat but right after we started Jackson had to take off. So I finished taking over the Bob Cat and took over two other portals before heading home. I had burned out pretty much every portal on compas by the time I left. But, I could not resist hacking one more down by the lower soccer fields on my way home. And that was the one that drew the attention of the University Police. It was bad enough being checked on by him, but even worse because I had to roll down my car window that partially jumped the track last December...lol. 

    I left the house at about 10:20pm to make a quick downtown farming run then met up at the library at 11pm. Got to bed sometime around 2pm.  :) it was so worth it...lol  I am only about 6k from L5 now I think.  Thanks for the help & supplies Jackson Cyr Colt Frederickson

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question: Is there a shield/mod that prevents a portal from decaying?