Gonna try to reclaim Belgrade.

Comments

  1. I wish I could be there but still stuck in Pasco! Get me outta here! I was bad and wasn't recharging like I should have. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing that could have been done. I was recharging in Missoula. The portals were well over 90% when they were taken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, good, I feel better! I know I was doing it every once in a while. Also, we had them so long, they all had the old shields! So that's an accomplishment! But Belgrade is ours! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gonna have dinner nearby the PO and launch an L6 bursters every 15 minutes just to screw with dadonka and firepsycho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Yes, let their games ring off obnoxiously! Love it! Can't wait to be home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question: Is there a shield/mod that prevents a portal from decaying?