Anyone up for hitting up campus?

Anyone up for hitting up campus? I think I will make my way over there again. gonna try to get my last 23k pts and make L7 for the Portal Event on the 16th. Same place and time! Btw, has anyone else had issues yesterday with Ingress? Some people and myself couldnt get our inventories to load. Also when I tried to place resonators, they never actually stuck to the portal. I placed close to 20 resonators to a portal, I ended up getting the 625 AP for placing the first resonator ...each time.

Comments

  1. Your complaint I suspect is global. At least national apperaing as the com Chanel had complaints zoomed out from MT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are calling it the ingress apocalypse! It was horrible, I was trying to farm and upgrade in Portland yesterday.Aaargh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question: Is there a shield/mod that prevents a portal from decaying?