Quick reminder: The MSU Portal Event is coming up two weekends from now!

Quick reminder:  The MSU Portal Event is coming up two weekends from now!  I've been flooding the COMM channels everywhere I go (mostly Billings, Butte, Great Falls, Missoula, and some areas in nearby states).  Hopefully we should have a few people making their way down.  With that said, I wanted to point out some things that still needed to be addressed: 

1. I wanted to see how many of the Bozeman Enlightened will be able to attend this event.
2. Does anyone have a way to contact  zarkuu or any of his fellow smurfs?  I want them to get them involved and have them spread the word for their faction.
3.  I am currently working on flyers as this event comes closer.  I am looking for ideas on what should be on them to draw interest. Looking at making roughly 50-100 of them.  I would like to know if you guys know some good places to post them?  The obvious areas would be actual portals and MSU, but does anyone know MSU's policy on spreading/posting flyers?

I look forward to hearing from you guys and your ideas.  I would love to see a huge turnout.  Keep in mind that we will have at least 22 invite codes available for the new guys.  That is 22 people we can potentially interact with more and making this game more fun for all of us!

If you have any questions, Richard Browne is the event host and point-of-contact.  Thanks for your help!

Comments

  1. Is there a G+ "event" posted somewhere?  I thought I had seen it one time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For additional details, check our Craig's List ad under events http://bozeman.craigslist.org/eve/3780216706.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warren Sanders Yeah, the date got shuffled around a bit, and then was lost in the far corners of a Google server.  I think this should fix it though!  PS:  Since you got connections in Billings, ask them to come down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question: Is there a shield/mod that prevents a portal from decaying?