After studying for several hours I decided to take a break and run over to MSU for those two unclaimed portals...

After studying for several hours I decided to take a break and run over to MSU for those two unclaimed portals Jackson Cyr had told us about. When I made it over to the second portal there was a couple that was walking in the area and talking. They started to walk off as I started deploying resonators. After I deployed the first one or two I hear the guy call my way asking if I was an Ingress player. :) I "believe" he said he was Cicevo. 

We had a nice conversation and he is planning/looking forward to coming to the event tomorrow. It was a nice encounter and a little fun to meet one of the opposition players. Just another reason to look forward to & attend the event tomorrow.

Comments

  1. I met cicevo in Three Forks. He usually has his gf/wife with him when he goes out. he will be one of the guys representing the blue team. I just got home from work. Gonna nap for 4 hours then make my way to Bozeman.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question: Is there a shield/mod that prevents a portal from decaying?