OK, I don't know about all of you, but I have a hard time connecting names to player names.

OK, I don't know about all of you, but I have a hard time connecting names to player names. So on the left hand side under links, I have created a Google Spreadsheet (Bozeman Player Names) where, if you want, you can list your player name & real name. No one should feel the need to do this, but if you want to feel free. You should have the ability to edit the spreadsheet (if I shared it correctly..lol).

*UPDATE*
I have added a "Player Level" to the spreadsheet. If you decide to list your current level, please try to occasionally update the spreadsheet so we have a fairly accurate list of player levels/capabilities. Thank you.

Comments

  1. It might also be nice to know what Level you are as well. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I thought about that about 30 minutes ago. I just wasn't sure if folks would want to go back and update. but I think I will add that category. Could help us know who needs help or help the newer members know who to reach out to. Certainly wouldn't hurt for any potential planning efforts.

    thanks for the suggestion. Its nice knowing I'm not the only one thinking something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. another thing that can be done: in your profile you can set your ingress username as your nickname.  (mouseover my member icon on the right to see)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question: Is there a shield/mod that prevents a portal from decaying?